Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's High Seas Week!

Did you hear? It's High Seas Week on the Internet.

Oh yes that's right! I realized it this morning when the Grande Dame of Bloggers Ms Joanna Goddard posted this 20x20 print "Overheard on the Titanic".

Pretty rad eh? It makes me feel good in a way I don't understand, seeing as how depressing it is. But life is depressing! And the show must go on!

 Off I went over to Etsy and lo and behold their homepage is Sailor Themed today. Check out these swashbuckling leggings:


Gotta have 'em! And this Ahoy beret, perfect for doing a little reconnaissance in Calais, n'est pas?


And then I realized, Jen over at Jen Loves Kev posted a Baby Style File that I had yet to fully process (because, obviously, I was shaking on the floor with laughter and tears),  and it was Pirate Themed.

THIS IS HAPPENING!

And that reminded me of this Oh Dee Doh post about some lucky six-year-old kid in Minnesota who has a PIRATE SHIP BEDROOM:


Crazy, right? High Seas Week. It's a thing.
Photo credits: Overheard on the Titanic archival pigment print by Austin Kleon available at 20x200A Cup of Jo; Leggings via Pretty Penny Designs; Ahoy My Hearties via Zara Carpenter; Baby Style File via Jen Loves Kev; Pirate Ship Bedroom via Oh Dee Doh, image and build by Kuhl Design Build

2 comments:

  1. That print is AMAZING. Here's hoping the music is always exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that titanic print and the beret! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...