My friend got invited to a wedding this May with an invitation that read "Colorful Formal." Um, amazeballs! Is this a thing now? I'd never heard of it, but I love it. Color color color! Springtime!
Anyway, she asked me for ideas, and I told her that her hot pink DVF frock* from 2006 would do the trick perfectly. And then I went on Polyvore for two hours and imagined six other options just for fun.**
In other news, exactly six couples in my extended friendship circle got engaged yesterday. Six! I don't think I'll be invited to any of the weddings,*** but holy smokes. Supermoon much?
Photo credits: click the colors, yo!
*Nothing has ever fit me as well as a DVF dress. I'm just biding my time for the right shade of her wrap dress to hit the rack
**Dork alert
***In other words, they are mostly people I haven't talked to in 5 years but are still on my Facebook news feed. Double dork alert.






Ahh ahhh I finally manage to refine my wardrobe to a point where I only have black/white/grey and then a bit of red, a bit of blue and GOSH you make me crave pink & green! Eee!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE DVF! Best dress maker.... a woman would know a woman's body, eh?
Hehehe, I'm the same way - I swear I can do all of my laundry in one load because everything I wear is gray and navy. My goal this spring is to inject some color into my life!
ReplyDeleteyou have some bitchin' style, lady. i love these picks.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous boards! I had quite a few engagements on my newsfeed, too!
ReplyDelete