My Top Three Rules for Surviving Working From Home are:
1. I must fix my hair and wear non-stretchy pants at some point during the day, every day.
2. I must go for at least one walk a day.
3. I must order cute stuff of Etsy at least once a month.
OK that last rule is just for fun. But seriously, ordering adds an element to anticipation to my work day and also gives me something to look forward to. The monotony of working from home can otherwise be a bummer.
Look what arrived today!
Exciting Box Of Anticipation:
It's my Gravy Boat!
And this funny note from Jenae, the Etsy seller. When I ordered this I asked her what shipping to Canada would be, and then signed off "Gravy for everyone!" Yes I'm a dork.
And Jenae's much more professional shot of the Gravy Boat In Question. Ain't she a beaut?
Loves it. And seriously, gravy for everyone.
See the cute-as-a-button vintage Etsy store here: Sharing Bliss




Gravy for everyone indeed! Hope this helped you out of the rubble-we've all been there, darling, so chin up!
ReplyDeleteoooh lovely gravy boat! your rules are too funny - i definitely do NOT abide by rule #1 when i work from home :-)
ReplyDeleteso cute! gravy for everyone!
ReplyDelete