Phew - what a day. I've been running around in meetings and traffic and having lots of nonbloggy shenanigans. Today has been pretty typical for me - errands, work at home, client meetings and more, and since I slacked on laundry this weekend, I just threw on black jeans and a white blouse (yawn).
I'm wishing instead I wore a pretty, flowy floral blouse, on-trend spring coat and wide leg jean like Kendi here:
My client, colleagues - and Vancouver in general for that matter - has a very casual vibe. Case and point: my meeting today was in a client's home, and she served tea that tasted like cinnamon hearts (yum!) while we chatted around her kitchen table. So this style, with it's put-together-but-laid-back vibe is perfect.
I'll keep this in mind for tomorrow!
Photo via Kendi Everyday

I hate that feeling, when you see some fashionable woman strolling down the street and feel like a troll. Lucky for me, I work with a bunch of engineers!
ReplyDeleteCan I have your client? Hahah nevermind I don't kno for what... I just want cinnamon heart tea! Perfect!
ReplyDeletei love this. i have changed my wardrobe lately to city-chic kind of vibe (similar to above) and even in a jeans environment, i have to give presentations to clients that are in professional environments and that look never gets questions, even if it includes jeans.
ReplyDelete