Not sure if you're in a good relationship or a bad one? Here's a foolproof way to tell.
This reminds me of that line from Sex & The City where Samantha is dumbfounded when Charlotte says she's happy everyday, and Charlotte says, "not all day everyday, but everyday." Ain't that the truth?
Speaking of relationships, I love Lizzie's posts on Marriage Demons, because let's face it, the blogs have covered weddings and motherhood but not really the sticky parts of relationships and marriage. Today Alyssa guest stars with a post on bad romance.* Go check it out, eh?
Happy Monday, loves.
*rah rah, ooh la la! sorry, couldn't help myself
Photo via Southern Weddings via Erin Hearts Court

aww...thanks Sarah :)
ReplyDeletei love that quote, although i'm not 100% into sex & the city...there is a sparkle in every day...but if you're too busy complaining all day long (i love to complain with humor as much as the next person), you won't notice them.
I remember watching SATC 10 years ago and thinking it was so smart and witty, and now when I see reruns I just want to scream. They all act like bratty 13-year-olds! I'm still kind of brainwashed by some of the little gems in it though :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so very true. Plus that photo is heaven!
ReplyDelete