Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beer sippin' in Boston

I am starting to get really excited for this summer. Adam and I have booked a trip to Boston to visit my sister Catherine and her husband. I've wanted to visit Boston since I was a kid and I'm counting the days until we go. We've even bought Red Sox tickets and reserved a chunk of time to go to the Museum of Art, so in one fell swoop I will be able to check four items off my 101 in 1001 list:


22. See a Rothko in person 
33. Go to two new baseball stadiums/games
35. Sip a beer in Boston
90. Visit Catherine


I've even (dorkily) planned my outfit for the game: 

  

Nothing crazy, just a collection of summer basics: Vans, cut offs, RayBans, lip gloss and a team t-shirt. But just looking at this makes me so excited! 

I know it's a ways off yet, but are you getting excited for summer? Any fun plans in the mix? If you've been to Boston (or live there), any advice for a tourist?  


I can't wait!
Image via Polyvore

3 comments:

  1. How exciting-and a perfect outfit for the big day! John and I have a vacation planned for end of June/early July that I just can't wait for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That looks like a great outfit! VANS are perfect and go anywhere and go with anything! Really! I like that lipgloss! It looks like juicy watermelon flavor! That seems great!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...