I started blogging in 2005 as a way to cope with some really enormous life changes. Since then I've switched up my Blogger ID a dozen times. Between politics, travel and design, I couldn't decide what I wanted to write. At this point though, I kind of like that I don't have a tight niche. I like lots of things. I want to write about lots of things. So you can expect to see more things here.
Speaking of which, this might be the most random of collection of Friday links I've done yet. It hits design, engagements, fashion, music, toys, perspective, sociology, oh my! Enjoy.
Color me happy: yellow is just so darn cheerful.
And I'm particularly bananas for this lemony print.
Just when you thought you didn't like celery.
ESB answers: "How do I know he's the one?"
For girls who want Gwen Stefani wedding style on a mere mortal's budget: A hot pink ombre gown for around $200 bucks.
This is like MineSweeper for DJs. Turn the sound up!
Another adorable address stamp for a housewarming gift.
Little plastic animals never looked so rad.
I stopped coloring my hair last fall, now Meg's got me thinking highlights. Pun!
Toronto sluts make me proud to be a Canadian (SFW)
Paris in bloom!
And the runway's in bloom too!
Finally, APW linked back today to one of my favorite posts of all time: Fierce at 50. Following Lisa's advice verbatim this weekend!
Have a good one, loves.

East Side Bride NAILED it, and that's amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that you wrote (SFW) next to the Slut March-genius! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!