I took this photo from the beach near my house a few years ago. It was just about to rain and it was warm and quiet out. I wish you were all there to see it. We could have had some drinks under the tall, dark trees and talked about our crazy weeks.
I suppose I'll have to settle for showing you my snapshot and linking to a few things I liked this week instead. And as for this weekend, I'm going to focus on less-online-more-face-to-face. That's what it's all about, right? Peace.
Bedroom design ideas to steal from hotel rooms.
Months after I first read it, I still think this is the most brilliant homemaking advice I've ever read (See: Gandalf the Citrus Moderne Dot)
If you're engaged, and you aren't refreshing A Practical Wedding every 10 minutes, cheering on Meg and fist-pumping over the comments, you're doing it wrong. Case and point: They're giving away free wedding gowns over there. Get on it!
How to make a giant flower pin (oh, Kendi!)
For more do-it-yourself that you can do-on-your-couch, check out my (other) blog: Miss Lazy DIY
Send this to that guy friend you have who keeps saying things like, "Women should be paid less because of evolution": How Men's Rights Activists Get Feminism Wrong.
Ever wonder what 82 tattoos of Julia Roberts' face on one, wrinkly, 56-year-old man look like? Wonder no more
Happy Birthday Once Wed! OW turned 3 this year, which is like, 25 in blog years. Hooray for Emily!
Some decent advice for pre-engaged control freaks. Notice: No "propose to him" shenanigans.
Beautiful customized calligraphy stamp options for all your gift giving needs, via La Petite Coquin
xoxo

LOVE the bedroom design advice from hotels-always using small suites for inspiration!
ReplyDelete