Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, Monday

Doesn't this pool look divinely clean, cool, quiet and calm in a world of madness? I'm craving this sort of feeling today. 

Image: Chateau by Jeremy Kohm via 20x200

Last night we hosted Easter supper with my sister, Adam's brother, and a few friends. It was the first time we have hosted a family holiday, and it was a huge success. Adam made a honey mustard-glazed ham on the BBQ, and I made salad and a warm pineapple sauce for drizzling* (shortcut recipe: make canned pineapples hot).

I also enjoyed my first few drinks after giving up alcohol for Lent, and I was a bit slow getting up this morning. Ow.

Hope you had a nice Easter weekend, loves! 

*Served in my gravy boat!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! That pool looks so relaxing...I need a freeeaaakking vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious Easter weekend-take it easy on the cocktails, girl-you've got some catching up to do!

    Please take me to that pool whenever you go-it's gorgeous (and oddly reminiscent of Cruel Intentions, or is that just me?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so gorgeous.

    I'd love to dive right in!

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it lovely? It's located in Ottawa’s Chateau Laurier. Bonus points for Canadian!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...